Topic author
admin_pyro
Site Admin

CONIFA 2018

14 Apr 2018, 13:07

Not sure this is technically a Non-league football subject, but we received this email.
CONIFA brings the world to London!

CONIFA is bringing the world to the Greater London area!

Herewith I want to make you aware of the CONIFA World Football Cup 2018 being played in the Greater London Area from 31.05 to 09.06.2018.
And...as well in your borough!

Sounds interesting,but what is CONIFA ?

CONIFA (Confederation of Independent Football Associations) is a global umbrella organization for national teams not under the auspices of FIFA – representing nations, minorities, isolated dependencies or cultural regions.

Who takes part in this ?

- The CONIFA World Football Cup 2018 will bring together an eclectic mix of CONIFA members all over the globe.
The participation in the tournament was determined based on qualification games/ tournaments, regional qualifications pots and two “Wild Cards“.
Our participants are:

From Africa: Barawa,Kabylia and Matabeleland

From Asia: Panjab, Tamil Eelam, Tibet and the United Koreans of Japan

From Europe: Abkhazia, Ellan Vannin (Isle of Man), Felvidek,Northern Cyprus, Padania and Szekelyland

From North America: Cascadia

From Oceania: Tuvalu

Greater London Area,you say... Where do you play in particular ?

- Our venues will be in: Bromley,Carshalton,Enfield,Haringey,Rotherhithe and Sutton.
Great choice! And where can I get tickets ?

You can get tickets directly from our online ticketing partner “Eventim“ here: https://www.eventim.co.uk/artist/conifa ... rt=2018-05
...Or you buy them at the stadium!

The price for each ticket is for adults 10 pounds and for kids and youth under the age of 18 5 pounds.
Special feature of you buy online: 1 pound goes to a CONIFA member of your choice. Even if they did not qualify for the CONIFA World Football Cup 2018

Please share that with fellow football fans and Londoners and allow yourselves a proper "day out" with great football from teams all over the globe in a friendly atmosphere of cultural understanding!

Best wishes
Jens Jockel
Asia President of CONIFA
Ubumwe, Ibikorwa, Iterambere

eva

Re: CONIFA 2018

14 Apr 2018, 13:14

Not sure this is technically a Non-league football subject, but we received this email.
CONIFA brings the world to London!

CONIFA is bringing the world to the Greater London area!

Herewith I want to make you aware of the CONIFA World Football Cup 2018 being played in the Greater London Area from 31.05 to 09.06.2018.
And...as well in your borough!

Sounds interesting,but what is CONIFA ?

CONIFA (Confederation of Independent Football Associations) is a global umbrella organization for national teams not under the auspices of FIFA – representing nations, minorities, isolated dependencies or cultural regions.

Who takes part in this ?

- The CONIFA World Football Cup 2018 will bring together an eclectic mix of CONIFA members all over the globe.
The participation in the tournament was determined based on qualification games/ tournaments, regional qualifications pots and two “Wild Cards“.
Our participants are:

From Africa: Barawa,Kabylia and Matabeleland

From Asia: Panjab, Tamil Eelam, Tibet and the United Koreans of Japan

From Europe: Abkhazia, Ellan Vannin (Isle of Man), Felvidek,Northern Cyprus, Padania and Szekelyland

From North America: Cascadia

From Oceania: Tuvalu

Greater London Area,you say... Where do you play in particular ?

- Our venues will be in: Bromley,Carshalton,Enfield,Haringey,Rotherhithe and Sutton.
Great choice! And where can I get tickets ?

You can get tickets directly from our online ticketing partner “Eventim“ here: https://www.eventim.co.uk/artist/conifa ... rt=2018-05
...Or you buy them at the stadium!

The price for each ticket is for adults 10 pounds and for kids and youth under the age of 18 5 pounds.
Special feature of you buy online: 1 pound goes to a CONIFA member of your choice. Even if they did not qualify for the CONIFA World Football Cup 2018

Please share that with fellow football fans and Londoners and allow yourselves a proper "day out" with great football from teams all over the globe in a friendly atmosphere of cultural understanding!

Best wishes
Jens Jockel
Asia President of CONIFA
Non English Football League so totally counts!

I am well up for this, OBV.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

pedders

Re: CONIFA 2018

20 May 2018, 12:07

i'm going for the last 2 games at the enfield ground
hope to see a few of you in there, is anyone planning in bring flags or a banner there maybe? would be cool to plan something out
its going to be a very special tournament

Return to “Non-League football”